Saturday, September 21, 2013

See Mistress Cook.


I was lucky enough to grow up in a house where I came home to a home cooked dinner nearly every night. My mother is an amazing cook, to the point where it would leave my friends begging for a dinner invitation. She has a faithful collection of recipes that leave family and friends drooling and begging for seconds. But even after preparing the same dish for the hundredth time, she will refer back to the recipe and to her trusted measuring cups.

Following a recipe was something that never appealed to me (this is probably why I am a terrible baker – that and having to bake without gluten). There is something about following a recipe to the T that takes the magic out of cooking for me. I suppose that I have never really liked being told what to do.

La Domaine Esemar, where I trained as a Dominatrix for five years, prides themselves on both their dungeon AND their kitchen. It wasn’t until I began my training as a dominatrix, that I began to understand that cooking wasn’t necessarily about being a slave to a recipe (and that spatulas had more than one use!)

It was here that I began to become aware of the effect of what I was putting into my body. La Domaine’s kitchen is completely organic and locally sourced when it is possible, ideals that I do my best to maintain in my kitchen. They encourage the slaves and Dominants that go through their doors to be conscious about what they eat and how they take care of their bodies. It was here that I learned of a neighbor’s pig escaping only later to eat it for dinner. Where I learned to harvest mushrooms. Where I partook in a five course ‘Meat and Bordeaux’ soiree amongst many naked folk utilizing ALL of their senses.

Anyone who knows me well enough to have shared a meal with me, knows how much I love to eat, to cook, and to share food with people that I love (and just how much I HATE to do dishes (my dad who is helping me edit this blog will certainly vouch for that)). 


I am a photographer, a writer, a dominatrix and a hedonist, somewhere wherein lies my love for food. I hope through this blog, I will be able to share some recipes, pictures and stories that will encourage you to hit the kitchen, and maybe even the dungeon.


Mistress Alex torturing a slave in the La Domaine Kitchen.

Mistress Collette fondling a slave, while Master R Cooks in the La Domaine Kitchen.

A La Domaine slave roasting chestnuts over a wood burning fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment